• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Butchers vs Kosmos

OutlawSwine

is one Smokin' Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
I am familiar with Butchers injection but have never tried Kosmos. I've used the butchers brand for pork and brisket.
What's the differences? Are they about the same? Do they taste dramatically different?

David's product has had GREAT success with any number of folks on the competition circuit (including Dave himself).

You might want to buy a bag from both places and see for yourself...that's really the best way to judge since everyones taste and pallet is different.

David's product has had GREAT success with any number of folks on the competition circuit (including Dave himself).

You might want to buy a bag from both places and see for yourself...that's really the best way to judge since everyones taste and pallet is different.

Will do. That's the only fair way.

OutlawSwine...if you order a bag from Butcher BBQ, make sure you put "BBQ Central Radio Show" in the comments section and David will send you 2 free bottles of rub! NICEE!

And Kosmo is giving a free injector with his. Thanks Kosmo. Got mine yesterday. :icon_cool

I tried FAB FREE a couple of weeks ago on a brisket. I liked it. I also bought some Kosmos, but have not had time to try it out.
Looks like some butchers is gonna be ordered now!

Back