Does anyone else listen to BBQ Central Radio?

no never even heard of it. would love to get more info. I love to hear more and learn more on what i am doing or at least what i am trying to do

Its live every Tuesday on BBQ Central.com... You can also get it as a podcast. I usally download the next day and listen at work. You can also go back and listen to all the older show archives.

Its worth noting you can listen and download past interviews. They do an interview with recent winners of comps and they are on every Tuesday Night.

Yep, I listen to almost every show. Greg does a great job for a guy in Cleveland. :shocked: :-D

Seriously, I highly recommend the show.

John

I've been getting it off iTunes. I started from the beginning and am about halfway thru '09 now. I like the roundtable discussions the best. There is good info to be had on those shows. I've seen the host posting on here before & I've heard ^^^PatioDaddio on there as well.

Great show and funny. Greg is a good host that keeps things moving. I've been on one time and it was a blast. I especially like the "After Dark" segment.

Good show! I never have time to listen live but enjoy getting the podcasts.

The round table episodes are my favorite. Especially the famous chicken one where nobody would give up their chicken recipe. Hahaha

It's a good show and Greg always seems to get good guests. He's not afraid to ask the tough questions either.

I listen every week via the Podcast. Always a week behind.

The round tables are very informative. It's interesting how competition BBQ has evolved since the first round tables. The show has improved quite a bit since Harry Caray left the show!

Also, I do the BBQ Central radio show drinking game. Every time Greg has a technical difficulty, take a shot or a gulp. If he mentions "optional garnish," take two. You'll definitely be "in the crackle" by the end of the show.

WOW!! I am humbled to actually have my own thread here on the Brethren. Glad you guys like it...I try to have something for everyone and I try to remain as impartial as possible.

I do try to mention this site as often as possible (when it makes sense) and I have pulled a number of interviews from here too...Even though I am an admin of my own forum, I do like this one the best for a number of reason!

More round tables are being set up for future shows...I sure would like to get that Phil guy on my show sometime to talk about the forum and how he got in to all of this. I think that would make for a good segment!

As far as this "Drinking Game", kwas68, I think it would be even more effective if you drank one on the applause drop and 2 on the buzzer drop...you would probably be tossing your cookies by the 3rd segment...LOL!!

Thanks for the tip, I downloaded a few episodes last night and listened to my first one while walking this morning.

I think I'm going to enjoy them!!

I have been listening for several years. Have only been able to catch it live once. Usually listend to it as a podcast. It is a great way to stay current on what is going on in the world of BBQ. Greg does a great job.

Hey Greg,

Did you ever try that bite through chicken recipe that was on the show a few weeks back? I have been thinking of trying it. I love the show! Thanks again!

Chris

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Awesome show. Keep it up Greg. I can't imagine what my bus ride to work in the morning would be without bbq central in my ear. One day I forgot my coffee and my ipod. I felt naked the whole way to work. ;)

Back