SoCal Bash Saturday Sept 21! Head count starts HERE. Post if you are coming! ALL Brethren Welocme!

What a great day for a bash. I really enjoyed seeing old friends, meeting new farkers, and the food... What can say, FARKING FANTASTIC! Many thanks to Moose and Mrs Moose for putting it together, there friends for hosting all of us, and to everyone who cooked/prepared the feast.

Had a great time! Ate a ton of food! Met allot of real nice people and got to hang out with some iv'e met before!

I would like to thank everyone for making my Wife & I feel so welcomed! I did not want to leave. :becky:

Had a great time! Wife enjoyed it much as I did! Looking forward to doing it again soon!

Great time with all you guys! Nice seeing some of you again, and great meeting some of you (in person) for the first time!

Thanks again to Moose for putting this whole thing together!

I had a great time yesterday. Describing the bash to Mrs SJ only made her want to attend the next one.

Looking forward to the next bash and any other mini-bashes.

I'm going back to sleep now.

Salad at a bash?

:ban:

Oh well... It is California...

:becky:

Caprese salad isn't really a salad, it is an appetizer. Ya' got to have something to nibble on while you cook the meat.

Like Bigmista said, it is mostly cheese. :becky:

CD

Caprese salad isn't really a salad, it is an appetizer. Ya' got to have something to nibble on while you cook the meat.

Like Bigmista said, it is mostly cheese. :becky:

CD

You're not squeaking by on a technicality!

Damn vegetarians...

:tsk:

:becky:

Are ABTs are technically "salad" since there is vegetable matter in there?

Back