MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 06-14-2010, 06:17 PM   #1
tmkshew
Knows what a fatty is.

Default I'm looking for a BBQ team...in MD!

Greetings Brethren!

I'm located in the Baltimore, MD area...

I'm currently looking for a BBQ team, maybe even forming one from scratch.
If there is a team in MD that is looking at add someone, I would be more than willing.

Please e-mail me if you're interested at all!
[email protected]

Also, if you're interested in forming a team.

I'm just getting started and have no competed before.
I'll explain more in the e-mails. I really hope to hear from you guys. This site has brought me nothing but knowledge and I hope it brings me to a team. Thanks in advance everyone!

Old 06-14-2010, 07:56 PM   #2
Dan - 3eyzbbq
is one Smokin' Farker

Name/Nickname : Dan

You may also want to try the mid atlantic bbq association.

Good luck!

Thanks to our sponsors: The BBQ Guru, The Grill Center, Grizzly Coolers, Make it Meaty and Natures Own Charcoal
Dan - 3eyzbbq is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2010, 06:32 AM   #3
watg?
is One Chatty Farker

Check the Team Mentor post at the top of the page, see if you can find a team that needs help at an east coast contest to help get your foot in the door.

good luck

Startin the Fire-(a book) Everything you need to know about starting a competition BBQ team. (except the recipes) www.startinthefire.com

"Let me have a diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper, make it fast, I'm in a ---damn hurry". Sheriff Buford T.Justice
watg? is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
BBQ Competition, beef, chicken, competition bbq, pork, pulled pork, ribs, smoker, Smoking