MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 05-20-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
jeffsee
Full Fledged Farker

Default Poorque?

Any of the brethren going to do Poorque?:

http://poorque.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

We have a trailer 20 minutes away, and that is the first weekend after school gets out. I'd be up for meeting some of you.

Old 05-20-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
Ron_L

Name/Nickname : Captain Ron

There is a Roll Call in the Competition area, Jeff. My wife and I will be there.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=106598

Naked Fatties Rock!

PKGo X 2/PK360/
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
competition bbq, montello