Farkbook Users Beware. Marketplace is FULL of Junk You DONT Need!

One man's junk, is another man's treasure!

.......on the other hand, what did your wife think of this????

That my friend is a different story. I’m 51. Retired at 50. Had it planned my wife could retire at 53. Bout 3 months ago I found a loophole for her pension. She can retire now. She’s 47 and works because she loves being a teacher.

I made it pretty clear when I figured this all out with the financial planner that I’d worked for enough bosses and earned my right to do WTF I want.

The 26 is the best bang for the buck cooking machine on earth. Period. End of story.

You’ll love it. Oh.... you already knew that. Two is 2X as good. Well played

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great Find there Joel!!
Found my Meadow Creek BX50 on a BBQ page on facebook, which I only got on too to sell a bunch of Lego sets from my FIL.
Florida BBQ Association has a page for selling on facebook.

Rebuild in progress.

New wheel cover and ash collection assembly ordered. Warranty bowl replacement in process.

Grates have been straightened and roughly cleaned. Next to remove lid bale and one touch system.

This old 26 bowl should make a nice fire pit when I’m done.

View attachment 185808
View attachment 185809

Leg brace damage.
View attachment 185810

They attempted to weld. This spot now interferes with the one touch.

View attachment 185811

Last edited:
Nice score. I've contemplated selling my 26 (only because I want a shiny new one, maybe one of those blue ones). At least I got an idea now what $$$ to ask when the time comes. Gonna be a bit north of $150 though.

That my friend is a different story. I’m 51. Retired at 50. Had it planned my wife could retire at 53. Bout 3 months ago I found a loophole for her pension. She can retire now. She’s 47 and works because she loves being a teacher.

I made it pretty clear when I figured this all out with the financial planner that I’d worked for enough bosses and earned my right to do WTF I want.

THE DREAM! Great work.

And great find!

Back