Need Advice!

spicewine said:
In that case my advise would be to wait a while and then post.:grin:

He just wanted to get a reservation in. It could be a busy weekend of smoking! :biggrin:

soulman said:
He just wanted to get a reservation in. It could be a busy weekend of smoking! :biggrin:

Sounds like he was smoking before he posted!!!!

Cheech & Chong Mod

No I am having some serious problems with the smoker that I "bought" waiting to see how it pans out. Should know shortly, sorry for the premature post.

You are right Smoker!!!! He is all Stoved Up and forgot what he was going to post.
That stuff will make you temporarley silly and forgetful!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! What was I saying? Oh, no post.
Duh.

Smoke On!!!!!!

Wine & Swine said:
No I am having some serious problems with the smoker that I "bought" waiting to see how it pans out. Should know shortly, sorry for the premature post.
The smoker you and 5 other people thought they bought??? I've heared that smoker's been bought and sold more times than Tom Delay...

The J&R 1300E? Who else do you know who is involved, I have had a few people say that and no answer. I am having a really tough time with this and really do not want to get screwed over but want the smoker. That was my original post first thing this morning (which I deleted) but I couldn't delete the entire thread. The smoker is supposed to leave Miami today and I am trying to work out the details but I am very nervous to hand over $. What kind of paperwork should I expect? Any help is appreciated, as always.

The trials and tribulations of this smoker have become the subject of myth and legend. I don't think i'd give cash to the original owner. If it's in the hands of a liqudator/finance conpany, I'd want a bill of sale that states they have the right to sell it. There's specific language, but I don't have it. Don't let the price cloud your judgment.

Back