• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Help with Business Plan

BubbaBones

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I am putting together my business plan for a catering business and need some help.

I have heard that BBQ and BBQ catering is a growing business. Also I have heard that there is a desire for on site cooking is growing in popularity over just delivering pre-cooked items.

If any one can send me links to articles or any other king of information I would like to supply justification for some statements that I will be putting into my business plan.

Thank you,

Steven

Do a quick search of "business plan" in our Forum search and you'll find quite a few discussions. Or, go while in this section "Catering and Cooking for the masses" just navigate back to the early pages of threads...several threads/discussions will jump out at ya.

Good luck.

Steven,

I did a quick search, and I think this article points towards exactly what you are looking for.

http://www.rimag.com/article/CA6620840.html

During these tough economic times, people still want good food made by other people, but might not have the money to pay for all the bells ans whistles of a restaurant experience.

I have education and experience putting together business plans. Let me know if you have any more questions.

~Ryan

Ryan,

A broad basic primer of what a business plan should be and include might benefit the entire brotherhood. I seem to see too many people who thing a biz plan is a static document with no life. This seems to be especially true of first time entrepreneurs.

Even suggestions for guidance resources would be an invaluable thing.

Ryan,

A broad basic primer of what a business plan should be and include might benefit the entire brotherhood. I seem to see too many people who thing a biz plan is a static document with no life. This seems to be especially true of first time entrepreneurs.

Even suggestions for guidance resources would be an invaluable thing.

That is a good point. I will try to put something together soon for the Bretheren.

Back