scallops, quail & speckled trout on the BGE

deepsouth

somebody shut me the fark up.
after not getting burned last night, i cooked a few things.

b6c5f1bf.jpg

b7c500af.jpg

c1e4a271.jpg

6b671a8e.jpg

dfe29a86.jpg

thanks for looking!!!

Now that's a total feast right there! Everything looks so succulent:thumb:. Also glad ya didn't get hurt there, too!

Looks fantastic. The wife and I were just talking about bacon wrapped scallops last night. Looks like I know what I will be cooking up now for sure this weekend.

Very nice. I have some Ruffed Grouse in the Freezer and will be Ice fishing this weekend. Nice combo.
Rick

Ya make me homesick, Deepsouth, and that's some fine fare, right there! :thumb:

Actually, your egg sort of looks like what's come up, lately. I emailed a honey dijion quail recipe recently, looked at a bacon wrapped scallops recipe somewhere this weekend...and I was just telling a friend the other day how he need to get over to Chappy's in Nashville to try the Snapper. Gonna use any kind of topping or sauce on the speckled trout? Let me know if you ever grill catfish and I'll give you a spicy recipe that ends up with toasted pecans on top. It's the easiest thing, and pretty healthy, too.

Anyway, it's high time I got some fish to grill besides catfish or salmon, and hopefully, we'll be able to visit my sisters this summer and bring back a cooler full. :pray:

where are you from dave?

we at the fish as is. i actually cooked so much, we couldn't finish anything! lots of leftovers though!

looking good, scallops gotta be one of the better seafood items going.......

them quail will give babyback ribs a run for most pricey meat per boneless pound......LOL

t

where are you from dave?

we at the fish as is. i actually cooked so much, we couldn't finish anything! lots of leftovers though!

I grew up in Gautier, my wife in Ocean Springs. Been up here in middle Tennessee almost twenty years now, but still have a couple of sisters down there. Sure glad the seafood's gonna be ok.

Back