• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Caterer's iPhone app??

P

PorkQPine

Most of the apps I have seen have their own recipes and cooking tips. I want one that I can put in my recipes, my cooking times etc. plus shopping list by source and the ability to put in my cost per item and sales cost for quotes.

Anyone found such an app?

I was hoping that someone was using an app that they liked and would give a review. I would like to get something besides the hard copies I have in my catering book.

I started working on an app last week for myself. It's geared mainly towards competition (recipes, timelines, cook times, temp, prep, checklists, budget, mileage, calendar, etc).

I could easily modify it to include catering information. I'm only about 25% done, so it is at a stage where changes are very easy to incorporate. Send me a message with ideas that you have:
1. Must have functions
2. Nice to have functions
3. "Wish List" functions

I am in the middle of a couple of catering jobs this weekend so I'll get you some of the requirements I have.

Thanks, I appreciate your interest. Perhaps others will chime in with their ideas for information needed in an app.

I started working on an app last week for myself. It's geared mainly towards competition (recipes, timelines, cook times, temp, prep, checklists, budget, mileage, calendar, etc).

I could easily modify it to include catering information. I'm only about 25% done, so it is at a stage where changes are very easy to incorporate. Send me a message with ideas that you have:
1. Must have functions
2. Nice to have functions
3. "Wish List" functions

I am in the middle of a couple of catering jobs this weekend so I'll get you some of the requirements I have.

Thanks, I appreciate your interest. Perhaps others will chime in with their ideas for information needed in an app.

Definitely get me the requirements and I will dig a little deeper into this.

Anyone else have suggestions about this?

How about a quanity calculator.

Put in how many people-specific ounces and get total meat required.

I know these exist on excel programs. I use one know but would be nice to have it part of 1 app.

I could e-mail you the one I use to see what I am talking about. I got it of this site a brethren made

Back