MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Road Trips

Notices

Brethren Road Trips The travel logs of our members. Q- joints, restaurants, entertainment, reviews while we travel around the 50 states. Also, Post here for a shout out to members to meet up with while on the road.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:53 PM   #1
T-Man
is one Smokin' Farker

Default Hammond La. Blues and BBQ...!!

Blues and BBQ fest this week end....I'am going to try to make it this sat.
Never been to it, also they have BBQ comp. should be interesting .

HeHe......... I going to hook my trailer up to my truck and bring some tie down straps... And if I partake in some adult beverages...Might just come home with a new Backwoods "Fatboy" or a Spicewine if see one...Wish me luck...

Old 03-22-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
boatnut
is One Chatty Farker

Sounds like a good time. Hard to tell what I'd drag home after partaking in adult beverages but I sure hope it wouldn't be a backwoods fatboy! LOL

GOSM smoker (gas)
Masterbuilt (electric)
Weber Kettle
Weber Gasser (2)
Weber WSM

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me then a frontal lobotomy
boatnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
T-Man
is one Smokin' Farker

Left my self wide open for that..!!! SoooWeee..squeal like a pig boy...LOL
Remember the movie Deliverance...
Old 03-23-2010, 06:35 AM   #4
CajunSmoker
is Blowin Smoke!

Location: Rolling down the river between St Louis and New Orleans

I cooked there last year and judged the year before. It's a real nice contest set up on the main street on either side of the railroad tracks. They have some nice bands and a lot of fun. I know a couple of brethren teams are going to be there, unfortunately I have to miss it this year.

Have fun.

How y'all are? I'm glad you got to see me I guarontee Justin Wilson 4/24/1914 - 09/05/2001
CAJUN QUE KREWE Proud ARKLAFO
KCBS member & CBJ#24398
Twin Ugly Drum Smokers
Brinkman Smoke King Deluxe
Brinkman Gourmet ECB with super chicken mods
Weber OTS kettle
CajunSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote