BBQ Brethren "Half Drunken Three Way Challenge" Throwdown!

now help me here, being all backwoods and educational lacking that i am,
which half do i get drunk?
how to decide the lucky half?
and exactly what would that luck actually be?
lucky that no drank was taken?
or lucky to be on the road to soused?
and what if i want to mix it up a bit?
what if i divide the halves into quarters?
can i pick and choose which quarter takes a drank?
and speaking of, or not,(wink wink nod nod) what if,
hypothetically, one happened to be in possible possession
of an adult beverage, not commonly or widely available for purchase on local merchant's shelves, and managed, albeit through a great deal of higher mathematical reasoning and preponderance of said mythical high octane elixir imbibed during the long division, to pick the quarters that received said drank, how could one then reasonably use this knowledge, and altered state of being, to cook brisket like drunken chicken?
thrice way drunken half cooked long divisional preponderances of brisket like drunken chicken sounds pretty doggone good....and crunchy...hmmmmmmmmmm

Edit....
after thinking on it, and because my last entry into a throwdown was a chicken quarter,
which earned me the highly coveted "zero", thank you very much, I believe this could
be a good strategy in continuation of chicken quarters entries ......zeros rawk baybay!!!!

Last edited:
now help me here, being all backwoods and educational lacking that i am,
which half do i get drunk?
how to decide the lucky half?
and exactly what would that luck actually be?
lucky that no drank was taken?
or lucky to be on the road to soused?
and what if i want to mix it up a bit?
what if i divide the halves into quarters?
can i pick and choose which quarter takes a drank?
and speaking of, or not,(wink wink nod nod) what if,
hypothetically, one happened to be in possible possession
of an adult beverage, not commonly or widely available for purchase on local merchant's shelves, and managed, albeit through a great deal of higher mathematical reasoning and preponderance of said mythical high octane elixir imbibed during the long division, to pick the quarters that received said drank, how could one then reasonably use this knowledge, and altered state of being, to cook brisket like drunken chicken?
thrice way drunken half cooked long divisional preponderances of brisket like drunken chicken sounds pretty doggone good....and crunchy...hmmmmmmmmmm

Edit....
after thinking on it, and because my last entry into a throwdown was a chicken quarter,
which earned me the highly coveted "zero", thank you very much, I believe this could
be a good strategy in continuation of chicken quarters entries ......zeros rawk baybay!!!!

Talking Bubba again N8??? I think this getting 1/2 drunk idea is not gonna work for us at all!

Cheers!

Bill

You guys got drunk and tried to enter your veg into a chicken? That's a good way to catch salmonella.

I'm scarred for life but here's my 3 way entry. Offically.

I may or may not have been half drunk when I came up with this one.

Half Drunken Chicken and Sweet Potato Frito Pumking Pie. Yes sir.

Here's the detailed cook thread.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2264575#post2264575

IMG_3894.jpg

Great entry Jason... :thumb:

So what is our next TD?

Ohhh no. I ain't falling for that one again. Maybe I'll get lucky and no one will enter though. I mean, drunken chicken and veggies. That's just whacked. :loco:

Ohhh no. I ain't falling for that one again. Maybe I'll get lucky and no one will enter though. I mean, drunken chicken and veggies. That's just whacked. :loco:

Yeah... I bet the maroons that came up with this TD have family trees that look like stumps. :tsk:

Beautiful cook thread, Jason, I think you brought some delicious flavours together in that pie. I dumped my original idea for this TD and came up with a pie, too. I think this world needs more meat pies. Lovely 'voting photo' shot and presentation.

Wow, a kinky three way with black tape.... I'M IN!!

Let's play chicken!

Just make sure that it's your "Neutral" wire that's taped. Now what with Canada voltage and such (are you Folks 240 volt?)

In any event Have Fun! I too was a BIG fan of 3... oh OH! She might see this. Signing off now. :tape:

Just make sure that it's your "Neutral" wire that's taped. Now what with Canada voltage and such (are you Folks 240 volt?)

In any event Have Fun! I too was a BIG fan of 3... oh OH! She might see this. Signing off now. :tape:

110 volts, just like you. A white, black and bare copper wire. Hey, natural 3 way. Thought the tape was for something else. :tape: My bad. :heh:

Back