BBQ Brethren "Half Drunken Three Way Challenge" Throwdown!

I must say the 3-way illustration is politically 'er ER I mean Electrically Correct.

I do have a question. Does the Entrant or the Entry have to be half-drunk? Is there a special rule preventing both?

I must say the 3-way illustration is politically 'er ER I mean Electrically Correct.

I do have a question. Does the Entrant or the Entry have to be half-drunk? Is there a special rule preventing both?

I would say a half drunk entry is a requirement and a half drunk entrant is encouraged although not required.

Doctor said no beer, so Can we use Vodka?.

Aww I'll try the recipe with Beer... This should be interesting. Spin off on a family favorite.

Anyone have any summer squash left? That is a popular half drunk veggie entry, or so I hear.

Yeah and it's a good thing that it has lots of big pictures, probably not a good idea to throw some ladder logic at a half drunk DIY electrician with double entries and 3 ways on his mind. :becky:

SmileyElectrocute.gif

Do I have to make beer for this? I've never made beer before. How much is this going to cost me? Fark! I've been priced out of a throwdown. :shock:

CD

Back