How soon does your season start again?

Down here in sunny Florida the FBA has already had their first scheduled comp of 2009. It was held at Sebring on Jan 10. Great event.

The prior comp (last year) was at Perry on Dec 13. Looks like less than 3 weeks from last year to this year. Oh yeh, I forgot, down here in sunny FL we Q all year round. :p

Y'all Come on down!

Ray

That's the way it is. :lol:

Gotta feel bad for the Brothers in the frozen North!

TIM

I've done 2 already in January, with 2 more before the end of the month. I love FL :biggrin:

I read somewhere, that you might be thinking of slowing down.....I'm guessing not?:wink::lol:

I read somewhere, that you might be thinking of slowing down.....I'm guessing not?:wink::lol:

That was the plan, and I'm sure I will compared to last year. Shoot, I'm almost out of days off...
But I have a goal for the '09 season - to reach the magic number 7. Right now it's 4 down, 3 to go :wink:

But I have a goal for the '09 season - to reach the magic number 7. Right now it's 4 down, 3 to go

Oh good, Rub. Just tell me you're going to take a break once you make your automatic so the rest of us will have a chance! :icon_wink

-Gowan

That was the plan, and I'm sure I will compared to last year. Shoot, I'm almost out of days off...
But I have a goal for the '09 season - to reach the magic number 7. Right now it's 4 down, 3 to go :wink:

Gonna and try to beat you to the punch, or should I say the "Jack"

Bubba
Bub-Ba-Q.com

Me too. Damn you for winning Felda!!! That would of been no. 5!!!!!! :wink:

Good luck this year Rub. I'll be rooting for ya...

Me too. Damn you for winning Felda!!! That would of been no. 5!!!!!! :wink:

Good luck this year Rub. I'll be rooting for ya...

Lol, thanks Scottie :wink:
I'll be pulling for you too, as long as it's not the same contest!
You coming w/Mike and Steph to do Lakeland?

Lol, thanks Scottie :wink:
I'll be pulling for you too, as long as it's not the same contest!
You coming w/Mike and Steph to do Lakeland?

Next year I have to do a better job of having my RV winter in Florida. It would make it a lot easier for me! No Lakeland this year for me. I'm not part of this all-star Hawgeyes Nation team either. I didn't make the cut... lol

Good luck bud.

Back