Contest Announcment Arizona Barbeque Festival 4-10-2010

mmmmeat

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
alright i dunno if there is a method to this thread's madness... the Havasu comp ended this weekend, and the next (from what i can tell) comp in az is the AZ BBQ festival in scottsdale. what im wonderin is who is gonna try and go from here?? i'm thinkin on goin up from Sierra Vista to attend (as a spectator), and it'll be my first comp!! maybe if anyone needs any help might could do that too.
thanks for readin

The next competition in AZ is actually March 20th in Chandler. It will be IBCA sanctioned. We'll be at the Chandler event as well as at the April Scottsdale event.

Make sure to stop by and introduce yourself.

20K prize fund, Scottsdale, Arizona, 80 degrees. Is there anything really left to be said about this one?

Oh yeah, did I mention the Daisy Duke beauty Pageant? Apparently, girls must be dressed in their best Daisy Duke’s and either a tank top or tied-top. Cowboy boots and hats preferred but not required.

I cant wait for this one.

20K prize fund, Scottsdale, Arizona, 80 degrees. Is there anything really left to be said about this one?

Oh yeah, did I mention the Daisy Duke beauty Pageant? Apparently, girls must be dressed in their best Daisy Duke’s and either a tank top or tied-top. Cowboy boots and hats preferred but not required.

I cant wait for this one.

I thought the Daisy Duke contest was for the guys! :lol:

Well, now that you mention it...
shiner.gif

Back