Weed Burner

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
barcode.asp
bottom.jpg

barcode.asp
bottom.jpg

Good thru 09/20, not honored after expiration date, limit 5 per purchase. Fine print gets ya every time. :biggrin:

What would anyone need a 15' extension for? How about someone posting where I can get an adapter to run the little coleman camp bottles :p

I've seen the weed burners that were designed to use the coleman camp bottle on e-bay for arond 15-20 bucks. That's the one i am eventually going tp get.

I've seen the weed burners that were designed to use the coleman camp bottle on e-bay for arond 15-20 bucks. That's the one i am eventually going tp get.

I like my full size weedburner because it eats fuel and for full time use, it would eat too many coleman tanks but i would like the adapter so I can take a few of these when i go on the road instead of a full 20# and hose.

I would advise if you actually plan to use ur weedburner to get the self starting with turbo and the regular hose and just get the adapter. I think I remember someone saying u-haul sold these adapters as a bbq saver or something. The ability to finish your grill cook if you run out of gas in the big bottle.

I like my full size weedburner because it eats fuel and for full time use, it would eat too many coleman tanks but i would like the adapter so I can take a few of these when i go on the road instead of a full 20# and hose.

I would advise if you actually plan to use ur weedburner to get the self starting with turbo and the regular hose and just get the adapter. I think I remember someone saying u-haul sold these adapters as a bbq saver or something. The ability to finish your grill cook if you run out of gas in the big bottle.

OK. Will get the HF on sale. I've got a cable com-a-long to return, for a refund. With the turbo can i make pic's like Norco. :mrgreen:

The extension is intriguing in that I can run the line straight from my attached cylinders on the rig.

Just a fyi related to the weedburner. I char the skins on New Mexican and poblano peppers and the weedburner works fantastically. Lay them out on the grill grate on the Egg or the gasser and flame one side and then the other. Takes about 30 seconds per pepper - awesome additional use IMO.

I spent all day - literally - grilling 30# of New Mexican Hatch chiles so this is like magic for me:rolleyes:

I just bought one of those 2 weeks ago...not the self lighting one but the one you have to light at the end by yourself...thing works great!! Lump is at temperature in about 45 secs... :)

I use it to burn all the grease and food off my grill grates before I use them. Makes it easier and faster clean with high heat. Especially on the UDS where I do not want any high heat.

Wild brisket day

I bought the one for the small tanks. It has been a godsend to get the chimney lit and ashed.

I have been using my turkey fryer stand to start the coals in my weber chimney. Works like a champ.

Paul B

Back