I Love the smell of smoke in the morning...

indianagriller

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Good morning Brethren...
I just wanted to say that there is nothing better than getting up at 0400 getting the smokers going and watching the sunrise through the thin and blue! I am doing two briskets, two whole pork loins, 3 racks of ribs, and a fattie stuffed with pepperjack cheese. I also have some chicken thighs to work on but they will be on last.

IMAGE_094.jpg

IMAGE_092.jpg

No pics of the loins going on and i havent put the fattie on yet, ribs go on at one its a great day!!!

Ahhh yes the smell of smoke in the morning. Once I start smoking and set in for the long burn I usually take a walk and see how far I can smell the smoke. Yes I know this is evil but... who cares:twisted:

Great smell!

0400 for ribs and pork loins? Are they for breakfast?

Everytime I fire up the smokers in the morning I think the same thing. I think its time for you to crack a cold one open now too:cool:

Ron the pork loins (about 5 lbs each) are going to be for lunch, ribs havent went on yet, brisket will be for dinner along with the ribs. The loins and brisket made it on the UDS at about 0630 but i had to get up an trim the brisket, make the fattie, drink 4 cups of coffee... etc lol.

I have a cooler that I use for my meat. Although I wash it out I can still smell the aroma of BBQ. Sometimes i crack it and take a wiff. Kinda like a junky.

Setting up in the morning really is nice, watching the sunrise, hearing the world wake up.

Back