Going to Nashville KCBS Meeting?

ThomEmery

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
We are planning on heading out to the annual meeting.
Are any of you Brothers going to be there?

OMG What, when and where! My backyard and I've got a few days off - could it get much better?

Wouldn't miss it. Will be funny not being in KC though. I'd rather it been in Vegas. But what do I know.

I'll be there. Only about 100 miles up the road this time. Have flown to KC the last two years. Nice to have it closer this time. Hope to see a lot of you farkers there.

Nope. I think this years banquet will be much like the dance from last year.

Nope. I think this years banquet will be much like the dance from last year.

Char, can I have the first dance with you. I wanted to be the first to ask, before your dance card fills up........

Happy Thanksgiving
Merl

There was a dance last year? I must have missed it! Come to think of it the band missed the dancers too! LMAO

We are a solid maybe. I cant schedule chit that far in advance right now. Business is sporadic and we are taking whatever we can get.

It looks like we are a NO this year as all air traffic has been cancelled going that way from South Dakota.

It looks like we are a NO this year as all air traffic has been cancelled going that way from South Dakota.

Scotty,
Is there something the rest of us should know about South Dakota? I heard there have been new ufo sightings! Have you seen any aliens.

Happy Thanks giving.
Merl

I'll be there. No way to get to KC that time of year, but Nashville is do-able.

I am planning on being there. Right in my backyard as well. Does not look like there is much to do on Saturday before the dinner though.

We have a thread on this
Yep Planning on being there
We should have a Brethren Bash there

Sorry about that Thom, I didnt see the Thread. I will look a bit harder :mrgreen:

I will definetly look you up if I make down.

I would be all for a bash!!

Maybe we can get a Mod to add Brethren Bash to the title of this thread
Any local got an idea on a location?
Hotel Bar? LOL Brethren Round Table

Maybe you shuld consult Phil on this I am sure He will be there. As he is the Grand Poo Ba.

kcbs banquet

Just wondering who is going down to thw kcbs banquet in nashville tn?

Back