New vacuum sealer

SmokeWatcher

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I just picked up a Foodsaver brand vacuum sealer yesterday, model V840. My local market had it on sale $60 off. Since the wife and I have been talking about getting one for a while anyways, I grabbed it....plus an extra 18' roll of bag material. It rained all day but parted long enough to get a quick smoke in....some fatties, a few hot links and some manufactured meat product (the smoking did help it taste better). I vacuumed sealed the leftovers last night and that machine is awesome! Can't wait to vacuum seal the cat!!

how much did that roll of bags run if you don't mind me asking?

i see deals all the time on the machines but i have not checked the bag prices yet.

Vaccum

If you send in the regester form on the food saver they'll send you coupons for bags and other acces.

If you send in the regester form on the food saver they'll send you coupons for bags and other acces.

You can also go to there website and get coupons from there good for bags and other things they manufacture.

I'll have to check out their website....always lookin' for a good deal! The 11" x 18' roll cost me about $10. I heard you can use other makers bags too...like Black-n-Decker or Sav-a-Meal, or whatever it's called.

Costco around here sells a box of several rolls for @$28.

Costco around here sells a box of several rolls for @$28.

Huhhhh...for this pack? 4-11 inch and 2-8 inch. They are $39.00 at the Burbank and the Alhambra location, if you can get this one for $28, I want you to pick me up one the next time we are gonna meet anywhere!

Picture.jpg

Back