Simply Marvelous Sweet & Spicy Rubbed Ribeye

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Big Brother Smoke kindly shipped me some rub samples. I had a ribeye from trader joe's I thought I would test it on. Here it is all rubbed up:

IMG_0879.jpg

And here is the finished product:

IMG_0880.jpg

This is a really balanced rub, and I like the combo of sweet and spicy. I like the consistent texture, and can't wait to try it on pork!

Good lookin' eats right there! I've got some of that Sweet & Spicey also, getting some ideas going here.

Ah !!! The Ribeye, King of Steak in my book, Now that Looks good,, and I LOVE Sweet and bold stuff. I guess what I have seen and read about BB Smokes adventures, I would have to assume it would Taste good.. Guess I missed out on the Rub Test Offer, Oh well I was laying in bed for a week and half watching the food network 20 hrs a day, and being attended to by a couple of real Pretty nurses,LMBO,, one of my Mini Vacations...

Looks tasty, Moose!

Big Brother,

Thanks again for your generous samples. Like I said, I'm looking forward to trying it on pork!

Question: The Seafood Rub - can it be used on other meats, or is it more like a bayou/creole seasoning?

Back