MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness

Notices

Catering, Food Handling and Awareness *OnTopic* Forum to educate us on safe food handling. Not specifically for Catering or competition but overall health and keeping our families safe too.

Old 10-19-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
ulikabbq
Knows what a fatty is.

Default holding chicken

how long can I expect to hold chicken in my cambro? I am cooking for an event on Friday and I need to drop it off early.
SS Gasser

www.ulikabbq.com
www.ulikafoodblog.com
ulikabbq is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2009, 01:52 PM   #2
Buster Dog BBQ
is One Chatty Farker

I wouldn't go more than 2 hours unless your cambro was good and hot inside. I did some legs this weekend and they went in about 200 and dropped about 30-40 degrees about 2hrs and 15 min later. My Cambro wasnt real hot though and it was cold outside.