For new non-subscribed members

{Midnight ☼ Smoke};1852899 said:
That is a very nice offer you have presented. Just another example of how really special this place is.

I quite agree! :thumb: Bandit, you are a prince among men! What a generous way to encourage emersion into the spirit of community within the brethren. :-D If all the regulars will get a laugh from it, I don't mind being the punchline to the joke. It's nothing that I don't already do every day at work. I'm a respiratory therapist in a long-term acute care hospital, and almost all of my patients are on a ventilator and/or trached. So, of course, I'm affectionately referred to as a "snot-sucker"! :laugh:

8 INCHES OF SNOT!

How was that? lol

Uhm, not to hijack the thread but...

(Ever notice how someone who is about to hijack a thread always begins with "Not to hijack the thread, but...")?

Anyway, I recently subscribed. I sent in my $25 by snail mail. How long does it take to get "upgraded"? Will I get a PM? An email? Will I just wake up and feel different? Inquiring minds want to know... :confused:

Wow, such a quality forum, never have I seen a forum with such a tight knit community.

Here's my "eight inches of snot"

I thought Thanksgiving was on Nov 24 this year.
Guess I best check my calendar.

By the way, I'm ineligible but I have always wanted to type

EIGHT INCHES OF SNOT!

oops... will be amended.

See what a typo does to a Brethren Brother?

A typo on the forum??? Say it ain't so!!! :shocked: :hail:

Bob, that's a very generous offer and a great idea. Thanks bro!

Oh, and just think of the shovel you would need if you had eight inches of shot!!!!

Uhm, not to hijack the thread but...

(Ever notice how someone who is about to hijack a thread always begins with "Not to hijack the thread, but...")?

Anyway, I recently subscribed. I sent in my $25 by snail mail. How long does it take to get "upgraded"? Will I get a PM? An email? Will I just wake up and feel different? Inquiring minds want to know... :confused:

I'm not sure about the PM, but once it's received and processed, you'll find that you have a beer next to your screen name.

{Midnight ☼ Smoke};1853168 said:
I think you will just wake up and feel different. :wink:

Ya know, I always feel different around Midnight...

Sorry, there are times I just can't pass it up!!!! LOL I slay me....

Back