• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Grillstream 360

Dr_KY

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Trying out a fairly new product for grilling today that is designed to keep flair ups to a minimum while grilling and wanted to share the results and asked if anyone else has used it. The initial cook is happening right now so this is going to be a play-by-play.
Dragons Den Grillstream What Happened Next - Theo comes to meet Grillstream

‪Dragons Den Grillstream What Happened Next - Theo comes to meet Grillstream‬‏ - YouTube

The Grillstream 360 is designed to fit the 22" kettle and has two separate parts that stack together. This is so that grease is channeled way and collected around the rim of the grate so no or minimal grease hits the coals.

More soon...

First look and set up.
Straight forward just remove the original grill and this unit sits directly on the tabs in the Weber. It's two part grill both with U shaped channels to draw and run the fat/grease away.

Attachments

• Grillstream, drsweetsmoke.jpg
    Grillstream, drsweetsmoke.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Grillstream, drsweetsmoke1.jpg
    Grillstream, drsweetsmoke1.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Grillstream, drsweetsmoke8.jpg
    Grillstream, drsweetsmoke8.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 57
I bought some things like that at Big lots awhile back. I cook vegetables on them to keep from falling through the grill. Were a bitch to clean. Almost made them disposable.

I've just removed the sausage and there is a lot of grease and fat that has run down into the collection ring, I'm going to shoot photos and see if it's easier to clean while still warm.

Boerewors - Figured I would hit it hard first time out with a lot of sausage to get that grease running.

Attachments

• Grillstream drsweetsmoke9.jpg
    Grillstream drsweetsmoke9.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 48
Back