• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

so the health dept says.....

kingbrutis

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I just talked to them and in our county, the smoker has to fully eclosed. I was hopeing to do local events as well as private gigs. Looks like thats out the window. I'd love to get a small enclosed trailer with an fec, but just dont have that kind of money. Advice?

What type of license?

For street vendng an enclosed smoker is typically required. At local events and catering I often see non-enclosed smokers/cooking equipment. Check the HD list for a 3-day or less special event license.

Make sure you are asking the correct questions.

I just talked to them and in our county, the smoker has to fully eclosed. I was hopeing to do local events as well as private gigs. Looks like thats out the window. I'd love to get a small enclosed trailer with an fec, but just dont have that kind of money. Advice?
I've heard AZ is real tough on licensing.

Yea, there are farmers markets every week at different locations. Even though each one is once a week, I was told they are considered ongoing, so those are out. I am trying to currently trying to get ahold of the special event woman in charge to figure it all out. Getting a callback from the HD is nearly impossible.

I've heard AZ is real tough on licensing.

Let us know how this all works out for you. I pray you get it done the way you want.

Back