Most versatile pit on the market

If you use the gas to hold meat after it's cooked and wrapped, I'd say that's a nice cooker. But, please don't cook "BBQ" with gas. Please don't do it.

Let the flaming begin! [Bucc mod]

:bolt:

well worth the money if it has dallas cowboys on it :thumb:

Looks like a decent pit, of course, you have to see one for real to understand it.

If you use the gas to hold meat after it's cooked and wrapped, I'd say that's a nice cooker. But, please don't cook "BBQ" with gas. Please don't do it.

Wouldn't use the gas assist on a regular basis but would be nice to smoke for two hours and then basically use it as an oven for overnight cooks on rare occasions on large briskets.

I saw a cooker similar while in Columbia last weekend. It was a half keg cut in half. Could fit in the square hitch on bah of truck. He said it was originally charcoal but a lot of the tailgate places banned charcoal because people would dump out hot coals, so he converted it to gas. Pretty cool for grilling at tailgate. I love the fact it was home made and customized to fit his needs.

Thanks for saying exactly what I was thinking..... Lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I like it...minus the gas. I wonder how long it could hold temps on one load of fuel. I might make this style my next project as it looks like it would do everything I need/want in a cooker.

Are they saying you can use it while hooked up to the truck. There are so many reasons that's not right

Are they saying you can use it while hooked up to the truck. There are so many reasons that's not right

My luck, Stairway to Heaven would come on the radio and I'd end up burning the steaks...

Dunno what I think of it really.

I prefer the ProQ for versatility to be honest and for tailgating not feeding the masses pulled pork but rather steaks, burgers, sausages, roast and the such I gotta go with the rotisserie.

28mcu3s.jpg

I think I bought my WSM, Weber Spirit and Weber Q200 for less than that

Looks nice, but I think I'd still take a UDS or a Char Griller Kamado over it.....

..... and take the remaining $1500, go to Vegas, and put it against the Cowboys, with the spread.

Texans 5-0. Haters to the left.

Looks nice, but I think I'd still take a UDS or a Char Griller Kamado over it.....

..... and take the remaining $1500, go to Vegas, and put it against the Cowboys, with the spread.

Texans 5-0. Haters to the left.

Touche, sir. As a born and raised texas boy its nice to see the texans do well. That being said, I still bleed blue and silver. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back