Food Storage Containers

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I’d been steadily launching my older well used plastic storage containers as I go. They are scraped,the lid that fits is seldom located. Saw these. They appear as human friendly bad stuff free as I’ve seen. I like the idea of all lids fit all sizes and microwave safe. Plastic has its own debate, these indicate BPA Free.
I ordered

DuraHome Food Storage Containers with Lids 8oz, 16oz, 32oz Freezer Deli Cups Combo Pack, 44 Sets BPA-Free Leakproof Round Clear Takeout Container Meal Prep Microwavable (44 Sets - Mixed sizes) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075X416X8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_wMe7DbDFF3469

https://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/cooking-tips-techniques/best-food-storage-containers

Last edited:
I usually buy a case of 16oz deli containers. Sometimes I wash them, somethimes the just go in the trash. 240 for about $25 little over a dime each.

I am slowly throwing all the plastic for glass containers. Kids are gone glass is better and easier to wash.
I still break them occasionally so I will end up with extra lids :)

I use a canning jars for many things. Ball came out with plastic lids (white) years ago which were okay, but could leak. Now they have grey 'leak proof' lids that work great.

We went all glass a couple of years ago. Harder to store but they should last a long time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I enjoy gifting foods. Specially this time of year. We have glass/pyrex stainless etc we often store food and will continue to do so. These are going to be nice as we trash our old “good plastic” here in the tent. We can also gift food in a new container and express no interest in the return of the container. Theirs to keep.

I'm thinking a set of those would be perfect for the travel trailer. All same lid and the like sized containers should stack to save space when not in use. Plus under $20 for a mixed set.

Thanks for the link, as I had not considered something like these before.

Back