Northern, Ca - Restaurant ‘Q that’s worthy

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
For those folks within reach of Stockton, CA, there is a place that has become a regular haunt of mine.
Fat City Brew & BBQ
40 beers on tap and wood Smoked bbq

This was my lunch today

Harley Fries:
Thick cut fries, topped with Mac & cheese, and rib meat

94fc94de15dfd32e3b7b92b1f338e6a5.jpg

Fries are great, Mac & cheese is creamy and the rib meat was cut right off a rack and put on top. Tender and juicy.

This is near the top of bbq meals I’ve had outside of my backyard

It’s just that good

Worth 90 minutes one way? Ill be near Placerville in May for a little while. Ill need a reason to get away

Worth 90 minutes one way? Ill be near Placerville in May for a little while. Ill need a reason to get away

I live 30 min west of Placerville...so yes.

My backyard may also be an option for your getaway or maybe I’ll join you at Fat City ;)

Thanks, John. I’ve heard good things about that place. With that photo and your endorsement, I’ll be stopping by!

Thanks John I am in El Segundo(LAX) next month. Our location is off of Imperial Hwy not to far if I dip out early. Wonder how that reheats in the Hampton Inn microwave..... one there and then one after some "sodas"...
I appreciate the tip.
LOL I just mapped it. That is 6 hours away. My bad....some reason I thought that was by Riverside.....not even close.

Thanks John I am in El Segundo(LAX) next month. Our location is off of Imperial Hwy not to far if I dip out early. Wonder how that reheats in the Hampton Inn microwave..... one there and then one after some "sodas"...
I appreciate the tip.
LOL I just mapped it. That is 6 hours away. My bad....some reason I thought that was by Riverside.....not even close.

Britt's bbq in El Segundo is pretty good, though heavy on the smoke IIRC

Back