Roll Call Tiger Shrine Columbia, MO--With RESULTS

Wow!! What a weekend. Jamey put on a wonderful contest.

You can't imagine how proud I was of my son Samuel. My throat is still sore from hollering. He had asked if he could help out more and do more on our team. We talked about it and decided he could and would do our chicken for as long as he wanted to. The chicken he cooked was just awesome and it was worthy of his score and place.

I also can not say enough about the love and true friendship that Team Q, Belly brothers, Natural born grillers and others showed Samuel. They were all just as proud for him as we were. That meant so much to all of us. Thanks!!!!!!!!

One last thing to mention!!! Samuel has been saving his money to buy a Henry 22cal golden-boy rifle. He had asked how he could raise money for this rifle. Well I told him if he won chicken he could use that money to help pay for the gun. Then I said the wrong thing, I said Samuel, if you win chicken I will buy you that gun!! Well let me tell you that Saturday night we were at bass pro buying him that rifle. He reminded me on the way back to the trailer what I had promised.
I wont make that mistake again WHEEEEEEEEW!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! What a weekend. Jamie put on a wonderful contest.

You can't imagine how proud I was of my son Samuel. My throat is still sore from hollering. He had asked if he could help out more and do more on our team. We talked about it and decided he could and would do our chicken for as long as he wanted to. The chicken he cooked was just awesome and it was worthy of his score and place.

I also can not say enough about the love and true friendship that Team Q, Belly brothers, Natural born grillers and others showed Samuel. They were all just as proud for him as we were. That meant so much to all of us. Thanks!!!!!!!!

One last thing to mention!!! Samuel has been saving his money to buy a Henry 22cal golden-boy rifle. He had asked how he could raise money for this rifle. Well I told him if he won chicken he could use that money to help pay for the gun. Then I said the wrong thing, I said Samuel, if you win chicken I will buy you that gun!! Well let me tell you that Saturday night we were at bass pro buying him that rifle. He reminded me on the way back to the trailer what I had promised.
I wont make that mistake again WHEEEEEEEEW!!!!

That is so cool. Wish I coulda seen that.

There ain't NUTHIN wrong with buying him that rifle. 'Cept maybe the PRICE, huh? <grin>

Grats to him!

samuel

realy knows how to break in an new grill hats off from the beam boys
good one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

york

How about his?????????? Sammy kicked some Brethren butt.............
DSC01613.jpg

We're gonna have to be on our toes when this guy is around from now on.
Way to go Sammy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody can say that York didn't give it his all. He was totally worn out after a weekend of "Q"ing. That 3 gallon barrel of margaritas probably didn't have anything to do with it............
DSC01607.jpg

Congratulations, Sammy...I know this was a very exciting time for you. Keep it going!

i was just resting up for the ass woppen i was going to get from the judges that i knew was comming

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

york

i even smile in my sleep yayayayayay

Way to go SAMMY! Nice trophy.
Congrats to all you BBQ cooking fools!

Back