• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Drawer warmer

bluzieq

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Briefly, I'm setting up a small food trailer part time in small town. Something to do in retirement. Got everything except a food warmer. Ideally would like a 1/2 height cabinet style. Running all this on 5800/5100 watt generator. Also looked at electric cambro. Now I've found a really cheap 2 drawer warmer holds 6" deep pans. Would this work for few racks of ribs, chicken, hot potato salad, etc.. butts for pulled pork wont be issue, I can hold hot and pull as needed. Thanks.

I would be concerned with capacity. each of those drawers will hold 1 pan, compared to a cambro or cabinet food warmer.

Thanks. I may go with an electric cambro and the drawer both. On a tight budget.

Look around I found a full stand up warmer for 300$. Depends on how much you want to keep warm and how mow much you want to open warmer. I have learned int he past year of doing this to invest in your equipment cause in the long run it saves you $$$$$ lots of equipment out there cheap and barley used. Good luck and enjoy your retirement.

Back