• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Beef Ribs" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Beef Ribs" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Beef Ribs"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 9/3.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]boogiesnap[/size]
1758170_boogiesnap.jpg

[size=+2]R2Egg2Q[/size]
1761861_R2Egg2Q.jpg

[size=+2]infernooo[/size]
1766076_infernooo.jpg

[size=+2]Groundhog66[/size]
1767060_Groundhog66.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1767065_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]Boshizzle[/size]
1767535_Boshizzle.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1767667_Gore.jpg

Truely. All outstanding but I had to go with Gore's dish. Love the flavor combos. It's very similar to the marinade my short ribs went into but decided not to cook and enter last night, which would have been funny because it would've been two almost identical meals...:rolleyes:

Wow, that one went fast! I think I was having too much fun with Pork Chops and stuff to realize!:tsk: Well, at least that TD is a Neverending one, so I'll never have to worry about being late on that one!:becky:

Nice entries all, but I had to go with Boshizzle. I love the colour on those ribs, and my doctor is aking me eat nothin but lean BBQ and Salad right now, so that looks absolutley deeeeelicious to me!

Cheers!

bILL

R2Egg2Q's ribs are just hollerin' at me. Nice work all around y'all! :thumb:

Personally, I think anyone submitting Beef Nuggets should be disqualified. :tsk: Don't ribs have bones? I'm sure there must be a special rule about this (if I read them). Who exactly is in charge here?

Well to be honest, I specifically bought bone IN short ribs so there wouldn't be any questions, but since I didn't enter anyway...

That was a tough one. I looked at the pictures and read the descriptions, and they all looked and sounded tasty. :thumb:

CD

Not like I have a chance, but you used the wrong photo for my entry :wink: Perhaps I should have looked at my money shot prior to eating the ribs...:becky: Very nice entries guys, very nice :thumb:

Well, if I can't get a decent DQ, I may as well go for the win. I would like to note that eating all but one of these entries may result in the need for serious dental work and even worse, may be a serious CHOKING hazard! Consider that when you cast your vote! :thumb:

Well, if I can't get a decent DQ, I may as well go for the win. I would like to note that eating all but one of these entries may result in the need for serious dental work and even worse, may be a serious CHOKING hazard! Consider that when you cast your vote! :thumb:

Well, that I didn't consider, but if I had, the end result would've still been the same. Go Gore, Go!

I made sure to look at all the entries before I voted. Didn't want Chris thinking I was going to spoil a tie. :laugh:

R2's ribs looked just like I used to get them in Texas!

Nice work all.

Oh No!:shocked: Gore... you're right. How can I forgive myself!!:tsk:

I forgot about the poor little children who get beef rib bones stuck in their necks and choke..:doh::doh:

Chris! For the little children.... I must change my vote!!

Personally, I like bones with my supper. I don't know why.

CD

Back