It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's a Big Farking Sandwich!

Jason that is one big a** sammie I want to see you fit a whole bite in your mouth. Looks awesome The pulled chuck looks great I have used Johnnys before- good stuff. Neede pics of your kids party they are always great

damn.... i should not have looked at this thread when all we had was soup and polenta for dinner...

so for revenge, heres my version of a big farkin sandwich. :)

dinobone-sammie_bxuj.jpg

Looks great! Which rub did you like better, Peppered Cow or Black OPS?

How is the black ops, I got an email about big poppa selling it

The black ops was great, but I'm not sure which one I liked better. Black ops might be a bit more savory and the Peppered Cow definitely lives up to it's name. They were both very good. In the end they both got mixed together, maybe that's what made it so good.

So, how did the 3-year-old like the ABT's?

Not sure, I did make some with sweet peppers but I didn't see him eat any. He was too busy running around with his new Captain America shield yelling "Avengers Assemble!" :laugh:

damn.... i should not have looked at this thread when all we had was soup and polenta for dinner...

so for revenge, heres my version of a big farkin sandwich. :)

dinobone-sammie_bxuj.jpg

Wow Phil, now that's a big farking sandwich! I almost feel sorry for that bottom piece of white bread, standing up to that monster rib.

Great sammich! Thanks for the play by play with the chuckies, it added smell-a-vision to your cook thread. The excess was wonderful, all the flavours were swirling round my head as I read the thread. I really, really want one of those.

Back