• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Man Sized Meat" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Man Sized Meat" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Man Sized Meat"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 10/29.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Pugi[/size]
1818028_Pugi.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1818094_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]jdoughboy[/size]
1818621_jdoughboy.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1819397_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]colonel00[/size]
1819849_colonel00.jpg

[size=+2]Kenny Rogers[/size]
1819964_Kenny_Rogers.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1820075_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
1820523_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

[size=+2]boogiesnap[/size]
1821362_boogiesnap.jpg

[size=+2]silverfinger[/size]
1821637_silverfinger.jpg

[size=+2]Old Smoke[/size]
1822544_Old_Smoke.jpg

[size=+2]Joe Zukes[/size]
1822574_Joe_Zukes.jpg

[size=+2]Meat Man[/size]
1823317_Meat_Man.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1823559_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1823636_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]Cack[/size]
1826074_Cack.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
1826187_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]WvSmoke[/size]
1826201_WvSmoke.jpg

[size=+2]nucornhusker[/size]
1826280_nucornhusker.jpg

[size=+2]TheBear[/size]
1826602_TheBear.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1826917_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]tburda[/size]
1827279_tburda.jpg

I'm guessing that Kenny Rogers get a DQ for the sides?

CD

Great Throwdown Redhot.

This was tough but the one I kept coming back to was Cack. :thumb:

I'm guessing that Kenny Rogers get a DQ for the sides?

CD
Yeah, I felt bad about it because nobody called him out on it before it got lost in the cacophony of other posts, so he probably never saw it coming. Sides are sides though, and rules are rules. As for the other two....they should have probably been DQ'ed automatically so no explanation is necessary.:heh: At least I didn't DQ the dishes with garnish!:laugh:

Yep, they may be out of focus in the second plate pic but they're still there. Shame too.

Grrr... I didn't see the rule about the sides.

But in my defence, in one of those pics the sides are SO out of focus you'd be hard pressed to tell if they were actual sides or chromatic aberration.

I firmly believe it's just a ploy, because my entry was the best of the bunch, and y'all didn't wanna lose to a rookie like me. :tsk:

That's ok I'll retreat to my corner and pout :drama:

But in my defence, in one of those pics the sides are SO out of focus you'd be hard pressed to tell if they were actual sides or chromatic aberration.

I firmly believe it's just a ploy, because my entry was the best of the bunch, and y'all didn't wanna lose to a rookie like me. :tsk:

You might have to give Bill the green light to release the bulls. :shocked:

Your sides were a mistake, but I have no doubt that Gore was taunting bigabyte with his potato. I think it is one of his favorite pastimes.

But, if bigabyte would have let you get away with sides, while banning Gore, we'd be hearing about that injustice for the next few decades.

So, basically, it is Gore's fault you got your DQ. You should be very angry at him, and tell him so -- many times. :heh:

CD :becky:

Your sides were a mistake, but I have no doubt that Gore was taunting bigabyte with his potato. I think it is one of his favorite pastimes.

But, if bigabyte would have let you get away with sides, while banning Gore, we'd be hearing about that injustice for the next few decades.

So, basically, it is Gore's fault you got your DQ. You should be very angry at him, and tell him so -- many times. :heh:

CD :becky:

Grrr... GORE!

Back