Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Up in Smoke - Mason City, IA - July 23-24, 2010

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
I have the list already from their Web site! This is gonna be a great contest with a lot of big time names in attendance! Can't wait for the trip! We're leaving Thursday evening to head that direction!

Your WG is loaded in my truck - see ya there. I'll head to Ankeny straight from work Thursday. Don and I should be in Mason City by about 11 Friday morning.

Who's in charge of the parsley?

I have heard that list has changed due to some cancellations...still looks to be a who's-who of midwest BBQ, looking forward to getting my butt handed to me:becky:

We will be at the campground across the creek Wed. morn.
See ya all Fri. Looking forward to a few days of nothing followed by a fine gathering of tasty BBQ morsels.
Ed

Your WG is loaded in my truck - see ya there. I'll head to Ankeny straight from work Thursday. Don and I should be in Mason City by about 11 Friday morning.

Who's in charge of the parsley?

We're not going to go in on parsley. We won't have enough cooler space on a long trip like this to feel comfortable that the greens would stay in good shape for everyone if we were bringing it.

I'm picking up a case of parsley from RD Thurs night on my way up. I have 3 buyers, looking for one more. First person to contact me with their cell number gets in.

I want contact info in case the parsley is crap so you have time to make other arrangements.

Back