Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Elks Club Contest--Columbia MO May 8th & 9th

Solidkick

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This contest replaces the one that was previously held at the Tiger Shrine. Thank you, Tiger Shrine for your years of support.

Who's planning on being there? This will be the Belly Brothers first event of the year, and John (Belly Bro) is all set to defend his Friday night "Throw down" trophy!

See you there!

It's also Munkee's Pit (Phil) and my birthday on Friday! Party Time!

We are planning on going
Good! It's always good to see Mark, Anna, and Bruiser! :twisted:
4 yr old Lexie want to try her hand at kids que this year.....the plan is to just get something in the box...it shall be interesting!

Lit and Loaded will be there.

Sent our money in, but got another application in the mail. Might need to make sure he got it. LOL

Team Q will be there. We'll miss the Shrine Club contest, but forward to competing at the Elks Club!

Sent our money in, but got another application in the mail. Might need to make sure he got it. LOL

Send your money again, just to make sure. :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
This contest replaces the one that was previously held at the Tiger Shrine. Thank you, Tiger Shrine for your years of support.

Who's planning on being there? This will be the Belly Brothers first event of the year, and John (Belly Bro) is all set to defend his Friday night "Throw down" trophy!

See you there!

It's also Munkee's Pit (Phil) and my birthday on Friday! Party Time!
Hey Gary...I figured we'd see you at Fulton this year again! We'll miss you all.

Saw Jamie over the weekend - says there wil lbe roughly 30 teams. He was getting stuff for his throw down entry.

For all who are coming - Lit and Loaded will do the 9:30 shot. Just come on by!

No . I'm just breathing hard !! :rolleyes::cool:

Thought a visual was called for........

bustedqw6.jpg

Back