MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 04-09-2013, 02:23 PM   #16
moe1967
Got Wood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by q-dat View Post
true story its not bad at all.

And despite the rumors that wasn't him that slept with willie roaf's wife. it was another teammate.
j.j.
moe1967 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2013, 02:34 PM   #17
jamus34
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Dat View Post
True story its not bad at all.

And despite the rumors that wasn't him that slept with Willie Roaf's wife. It was another teammate.
Everything I heard it was him...but I'll take your word for it as yer probably a lot closer to the team than I was at that point...

22.5 OTS, 22.5 WSM, SJG (and soon to have the tamale pot mini-WSM conversion built)

Stealth gray Thermopen

jamus34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-09-2013, 05:47 PM   #18
Q-Dat
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe1967 View Post
j.j.
yep!
Q-Dat is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2013, 10:40 AM   #19
QTEX
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoney7269 View Post
You wanna know a Dayum good sauce from Walmart, kinda savory, is "best maid" by the gallon. This guy that beat us in brisket at our last sanctioned comp poured a cup of it in the foil with his brisket. I thought he was crazy, it was actually really good!
Best Maid is a very good base to start from too, many Texas restaurants doctor it to put their own sig on it, good stuff.
QTEX is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2013, 11:34 AM   #20
BBQdisciple
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aawa View Post
Which store has it? I'm always open to trying things out, not to mention I'm not a fan of SBR
IT was either Food Lion or Kroger. I am pretty sure Food Lion at Birchwood mall on VA beach blvd.

Let me know what you think. I got too many "trial" sauces taken up my fridge space.
BBQdisciple is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #21
aawa
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQdisciple View Post
IT was either Food Lion or Kroger. I am pretty sure Food Lion at Birchwood mall on VA beach blvd.

Let me know what you think. I got too many "trial" sauces taken up my fridge space.
Thanks, next time i'm over that side of Va Beach, i'll have to stop by to try to find it.

Old 04-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #22
swinn
Full Fledged Farker

Chiefs had ol Joe horn for 4 years, didn't do a thing with him. Kinda typical for my team though.