In need of some large smokers for unique catering job in Eastern PA

chuckswagonbbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I am bidding on a unique (and LARGE) catering job in July and I am in need of either renting some large smokers or have you and your smoker sub-contracted.

Here is some background on this bid. It is for a company in eastern PA that is holding a Customer Appreciation Day event at the end of July. They already have vendors for things like hamburgers, hot dogs, etc... And I am being asked to bid on doing pulled pork and possibly ribs. They are expecting over 4000 people to show up for this event.

I would really love to bid on this job but I need to make sure I have additional smokers lined up for this event. I will compensate you for renting me your smoker or if you decide to help, you will be compensated for your time also. Please under stand that you will be considered a sub-contractor and I will be considered the general contractor. It will be my sauce and rub you will be using. It is my catering company's name you will be working under.

If anyone is interested in this opportunity, please contact me at chuckswagonbbq@rcn.com for more information.

You might want to try and contacting meadow creek to see if they rent smokers.

Meadow Creek BBQ Supply
Contact Person: Jesse or Sylvia
614 South Custer Avenue
New Holland, PA 17557
Phone: 717-355-0779
Fax:717-335-0773

http://www.meadowcreekbarbecue.com/

Back