THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ctbeerbq

Full Fledged Farker
I smoked 4 fatties, 40 MOINK Balls, and a pan of BBQ Beans for my sister-in-law and her mother's Birthday.

DSC05729.jpg
#1 - Shrimp, bacon, jalapeno, monterey/colby; #2 - Mushroom, onion, garlic, monterey/colby; #3 - apples, monterey/colby; #4 - (not pictured) plain
DSC05730.jpg

DSC05716.jpg

attachment.php

It all looks fantastic but those beans look special!
What all is in that pan?

Weiser

I agree! All looks good, but would like to hear more on those beans. I'm eeing a few different kinds of beans, and some various peppers.

I use dark red kidney beans, black beans and baked beans. Then there's red and green bell peppers, jalapenos, sweet onion, garlic, a little dijon mustard, brown sugar, and bbq sauce. I use my homemade BeerBQ sauce. :biggrin: Everyone always loves everything, but I always get the most compliments on those beans. (The recipe actually comes from BBQ USA, but I fixed up the BBQ sauce recipe from another source.)

Back