***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Saucy" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Saucy" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they all looked delicious
images

Steak, with homemade peppercorn mushroom sauce -- it's what's for dinner. At least that's what everyone tells me. :becky:

CD

You had to mention burnt ends! That is all I kept looking at when I looked that the pics. They all looked great!

I normally don't. But in this one, they were just speaking to me the most.... I think it is okay, every once in a while.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

It's a fine plate of grub K! :thumb:
Looks like you have a good lead at this point!

I fall asleep for a couple hours and someone steals my zero? WTFark, I guess I'll have to take even crappier pictures next time. Maybe the pictures got switched around during the outage.

Steak, with homemade peppercorn mushroom sauce -- it's what's for dinner. At least that's what everyone tells me. :becky:

CD

Wow. I made this post, and got a surge of knew votes. Who knew it was that easy?

CD :becky:

wow. I made this post, and got a surge of knew votes. Who knew it was that easy?

Cd :becky:

I may just be my browser but it also may be from the subliminal message planted within but again it may just be in my head or browser.

steak, with homemade peppercorn mushroom sauce -- it's what's for dinner. At least that's what everyone tells me. vote for me and I'll pay you 1 million doll hairs

CD, homemade sauce almost had me, but I don't like mushrooms:sad:. k, had to go with those burnt ends. Fark, they look good:thumb:.

CD, homemade sauce almost had me, but I don't like mushrooms:sad:. k, had to go with those burnt ends. Fark, they look good:thumb:.

Don't like mushrooms? What are you, one of them commienists? :crazy:

:doh: I was doing so good too. I guess my bean-less enchiladas ran out of gas

And, still 2 zeros on the board and one vote in my pocket :heh:

Last edited:
Wow, what a tight race. We have a ribeye steak with 100 percent homemade peppercorn mushroom sauce tied with burnt ends smothered in -- sauce from a jar. And, the competitor with the burnt ends with the sauce from a jar says he doesn't want you to vote for him even though he voted for himself. :crazy:

This is getting very interesting.

Have you guys read the latest issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association that links impotence to eating burnt ends in sauce from a jar? Fascinating reading.

Hadda vote for my buddy landarc,so's he wouldn't get a goose egg...:laugh:
..dish looked good too..:thumb:

Golleeee...someone vote for the bigster...too bad only got one vote..:clap2:

Back