v1.3 is being tested.

NCGrimbo

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Reaction score
I've sent the latest version to my testing group. Once they have played with it for a while, I will be submitting the app to Apple.

The new version has the following:
  • Bug fix for people living outside the USA where the temperatures were not being reported correctly due to their county's use of a comma for the decimal place.
  • The fan image on the probes view now spins when the fan is on.
  • I removed the screen capture button from the graph views. The graphing package I am using was causing the images to display incorrectly. You can use the standard iOS screen capture buttons to get a picture of the graphs.
  • Added a timeline feature. This feature allows users to sync a clock within the app to the "official" clock at a compitition and then add timeline events. These timeline events can alert the user to let them know that the event is about to occur. For example, if you want to set an event for 9:00PM as being the time to put your brisket on, you can do that. You can set an event for 2:00AM to check the fire and the app will alert you. (Remember that alerts will only fire if StokeMaster is in the forground.) You can also use the timeline without having it fire the alerts.
I hope the have this new version available for download within 2 or 3 weeks.

-NCGrimbo

• Thanks
Reactions: cpw
Back