Battle of the BBQ Brethren Video

That guy stopped by my tent and immediately left when he saw the mini smoker. I guess he is a "size" guy. :icon_sick

Damn!!!! I almost spewed my mouthful of coffee on the keyboard when he came on,, LMBO Real good vid though. To bad about the weather, Is this a comp. between the brethren only?? Looks like a great get together... We have a BBQ place here in FT Myers Fl. that Has a Rig like the Joansville cooker. Pulled by an all Black Pete.. Reminds of a converted Oil Tanker...

I'll give the guy credit for coming out to see what was going on, and apparently appreciating it.

I appreciate the video Clint!

I like the white boy bounce when Kanye West song came on! Gettin down with some chicken LOL

I like the white boy bounce when Kanye West song came on! Gettin down with some chicken LOL

I noticed that too !!! Loved the hand shakin' .. Interesting mix from Linkin Park (I think) to Kanye...
Was my favorite part right after the pics of him and the kiddies at the end..

Clint - Did you climb a tree or something to get the opening shot of the contest site ?

MilitantSquatter - I noticed that too !!! Loved the hand shakin'

Next video clip Clint breaks out the running man dance while prepping the Brisket. :mrgreen:

I dunno, I'm thinking of dyeing the front of my hair red...

Great vid, SIDE!

MilitantSquatter - I noticed that too !!! Loved the hand shakin'

Next video clip Clint breaks out the running man dance while prepping the Brisket. :mrgreen:

You just wait. I actually did the splits while juggling two slicing knives during the brisket turn-in. All with one busted hand.

Back