New Holland, PA Summer Fest 8/22 and 8/23

Smokin' Gnome BBQ

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Just got the entry form in the mail today. I hope to see all the other Bretheren there again this year. Looks like the same pricing as last year.Cut off for the entries is April 1st, after that it is first come first severed.BOY I JUST CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!:!:

Sal

Hope we get ours soon,,,, don't want to miss it,, thought I was gonna miss it last year,, lucky enough to get in last year. Looking forward to it,, since its my birthday weekend..lol.

Nothing here yet. Hope I'm not banned because I'm already looking forward to it.

If we all requested, do you think they (Mel ect.) woulds give us/we, a Bretheren Camp/ an area?? We could,,,,etc,,,,,,,,,?
just a thought..

Sal

If we all requested, do you think they (Mel ect.) woulds give us/we, a Bretheren Camp/ an area?? We could,,,,etc,,,,,,,,,?
just a thought..

Sal

Don't think that would be so feasible as they try to keep all returning teams in the same spots as the previous year.

I'm always in for a Brethren row, but I kinda like my spot at NH as it's close to the judges tent and the bathroom

Looking forward to it this year, after I personally had to miss it last year.... Once of the best contests there is, IMO.

nothing here either. guss we live to close:tongue:. just got a bomb shell yesterday, 3 of my team mates are leaving to start thier own team!:icon_shy told them that all spots in contest belong to me and the remaining team memmbers so good luck getting in!

Hand delivered my application today. I'm #2 on the list for replacements.

Don't think that would be so feasible as they try to keep all returning teams in the same spots as the previous year.

I'm always in for a Brethren row, but I kinda like my spot at NH as it's close to the judges tent and the bathroom

Wasn't as close to the bathrooms or judges as my spot, though! I could turn in my entries without leaving my canopy.:mrgreen: Only had one neighbor though.

hey ron (pig head) we were 18th on the list last year? i would think you would get in

Wasn't as close to the bathrooms or judges as my spot, though! I could turn in my entries without leaving my canopy.:mrgreen: Only had one neighbor though.

And didn't that neighbor give you advice all weekend long?

And didn't that neighbor give you advice all weekend long?

Ah yes, you saw my spot. Couldn't have done so well in chicken without all that "advice".:biggrin: Can't wait for a second dose!

Got our application today, will mail back out by the end of the week. Can't wait.

Just got a confirmation email, they got our application, and our spot is reserved.

Back