• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My dumpster find

Skidder

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Rooting through the metal dumpster at work look what I find? A three inch Tel-Tru 300 degree thermometer. It was used to monitor cooling water. I'll take that thank you.
tel-tru002.jpg

So wait.. More Explanation is Needed on why you were Rooting Thru The Dumpster :shock:

Great Find Though! LOL

Naw nothing like that funny men I was looking for metal to weld with my new welder and lunch.......hey ya gotta eat! Yup I live in New England sorry not a southern boy. Wish I was tho

Naw nothing like that funny men I was looking for metal to weld with my new welder and lunch.......hey ya gotta eat! Yup I live in New England sorry not a southern boy. Wish I was tho

Let it be known that here on this day a Yankee denounced his yankeedom and swore allegiance to the south :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hope it works!!

On Sunday I saw a guy unloading a top to an OTS into the town dump. WAIT!!! don't throw that out. I grabbed it, now I have a top for my uds and my OTS . Don't have to keep swapping out. Amazing what people think is garbage!!!

Let it be known that here on this day a Yankee denounced his yankeedom and swore allegiance to the south :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I wish! This yankee azz has tons of redneck family down in the great state of Tenn. and where I'm dragging my azz when I retire as much as ya'll don't like us ...here I come! Hah

I wish! This yankee azz has tons of redneck family down in the great state of Tenn. and where I'm dragging my azz when I retire as much as ya'll don't like us ...here I come! Hah

Just skip the black socks w/sandals and eat grits. You'll be OK. :mrgreen:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Just skip the black socks w/sandals and eat grits. You'll be OK. :mrgreen:

Naw it's Redsocks as much as it hurts. Only cause the Yankees ain't in New England as much as you southern folk think New York is part of Haha. Ps You don't even want to know how much I love cheesy shrimp and grits...it's a New England dish hahahaha! NOT!

This post makes my southern redneck pride get all tingly.... hehe

Nice find in the ...dumpster.... Do yourself a favor and wash it off REAL good....

Back