Whats on the pit for Christmas dinner???

B

BIGBrandon2785

Some reason this year I just have not fired up the pit near as much as I usally do.But for Christmas im thinkin im gonna have to fire the ole girl up.

I debating really on what to do,Im kinda on a budget,so im kinda needin to get the most for my buck.Im thinkin wings and pork butts,what do ya think??(I might make a rack of ribs,that ill share with only my favorite relitives:thumb:)

Happy Holidays folks

I think that we're doing a rack of lamb this year...at least, that's what the wife told me!!!

I'm doing about 20lbs of Mojo Pulled Pork for the Cuban side of my wife's family. Going to inject it with fresh Mojo marinade and foil with some garlic and bitter orange juice. Then mix up the pork with everything in the foil and serve over White Rice!

i'm curing what was once a fresh 20 lb ham. going on the stumps with a couple pieces of peach wood on the 23 rd. also we are doing a low country boil with shrimp smoked sausage taters and corn on the cobb.:clap2:

Twice Smoked ham this year. Think I'm going to go with a fairly standard pineapple glaze, but sneak some HDD into it.

Thanks for the thread! I'm looking for ideas for Christmas dinner protein... the only thing that I've got in mind so far is Hasselback potatoes. :becky:

Bruce

Christmas dinner = prime rib. Got a 17#er dry aging to feed the horde we will have around our table(s). Plus a turkey and other stuff. :thumb:

I am thinking of cooking a twice smoked ham and either a prime rib roast or a beef loin.

I'm going to cook a whole lotta butts on Friday. It'll feed family for days and days...

Well im pretty sure ive made my decision.Gonna grab up 3 pork butts and a rack of spares.Im not cookin the whole meal so this should add to the spread.

Ham coated in brown sugar and parkay once under foil

Two boneless turkey breast roasts

Two briskets

A little somethin, somethin for everyone.:-D

Back