Epworth Childrens Home this weekend

juslearning

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
For all who are around the Columbia, SC area the Epworth CH is having a benefit for the children this weekend. There are 26 comp teams that are cooking meat for the home to sell on Sat. If you are around here or have family and friends around here, come on down, drop by the BKBBQ trailer and introduce yourself. We will also be wearing Mister Sparky shirts, so you will know who we are. I am the short fat one and BK is the fat tall one with no arse!!!! It's gonna be a good time for a good cause. Look forward to seeing some of you there. You can google it as Epworth Childrens Home and get all the info. If you are not in the area and would like to make a donation, they would greatly appreciate it. It would be great to see the Brethren come together and help this cause.

Hey, good luck with the sale. My wife did her internship with Epworth CH in St. Louis. Great organization that does really good stuff for kids who really need it.

watch it.does anyone need an assistant in sc i have one for sale. we had a great time they seem to order too much meat maybe we donated a 1000 lbs through the bbqsuperstars website.i was able to purchase sixty butts to bring home for the mccormick childrens home bbq sale next saturday so all is good.im the tall good looking one by the way.

He has a serious affliction with that dreaded NOAsSATALL disease. Just a split up his back. Looks kinda funny with a big head, big shoulders, big belly, with his belt pulled tight as it will go because his pants fall down!!!:p:laugh::eusa_clap:laugh:

It was this past weekend. Met alot of super nice people with big hearts. It was fun and the kids had a great time.

Aw crap..I was gonna go too

I guess it would have helped if I read the date on you post huh? :redface:

Back