Had some wings at Green Leaf BBQ today...

Groundhog66

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
And they were delicious, thanks Tim :thumb:

5541195711_51536293a2_b.jpg

I'm bummed that I arrived too late for those wings! Good seeing you (& Oakpit) today!

Hey now, I was there today and neither Tim nor Tim (Wing Head) offered me a bite. In fact, I told Wing Head Tim (Groundhog 66) that his wings were done...... I am feeling so slighted :( :( :( but then I've got my Pastrami resting in the heated ice chest and I just can't wait for a Rueben!!

Hey now, I was there today and neither Tim nor Tim (Wing Head) offered me a bite. In fact, I told Wing Head Tim (Groundhog 66) that his wings were done...... I am feeling so slighted :( :( :( but then I've got my Pastrami resting in the heated ice chest and I just can't wait for a Rueben!!

Sorry about that Marty - they weren't done yet. I, in return owe you a call. We got slammed when you came in and I didn't have a chance to talk much.

Sorry about that Marty - they weren't done yet. I, in return owe you a call. We got slammed when you came in and I didn't have a chance to talk much.

No problem! Just waiting for that sexy, super fast and accurate, red Thermapen!

Oh, and just for the record, Groundhog66 has a wing recipe second to none - this is my best effort yet (unsuccessful) to catch him. However, it was really good, and good to hang outbwith a buddy at the BBQ shop.

No recipe, no invite, I am feeling the lack of love. Of course, I spent the day in San Ramon at a swim meet. FUN!

No recipe, no invite, I am feeling the lack of love. Of course, I spent the day in San Ramon at a swim meet. FUN!

Always a standing invite to hang out. Let's set up a mini Brethren get together at one of our Open Pit Nights (1st & 3rd Thursdays) it would be fun to chit chat.

I'm bummed that I arrived too late for those wings! Good seeing you (& Oakpit) today!

Nice seeing you again as well, John.

A "Wing Head" always knows when his wings are done :becky: I hope your Pastrami turned out nicely.

Oh, and just for the record, Groundhog66 has a wing recipe second to none - this is my best effort yet (unsuccessful) to catch him. However, it was really good, and good to hang outbwith a buddy at the BBQ shop.

I appreciated the compliment Tim, your wings today were very good. And as always, it was great just hanging out.

Awwww, I love you Bob :redface:

Back