• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Simple Wok Snapper and Stir fried veg(1 pr0n)

buccaneer

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Couldn't be simpler really.
Baby pink snapper, gash to the bone and sea salt applied especially in the stomach. Rested on the cutting board for 40 minutes after salting.
Cut veges which included Chinese cabbage, snow peas, scallion and divided into thicker parts and thin green leafy parts.
Chopped up fresh ginger and garlic to a mince.( one clove and one portion ginger clove size)
Heat a neutral oil in the wok and at a moderate heat fry the fish till it is holding to the bone but opaque. ( After resting a few minutes the fish meat will slip off the bone and still be loaded with juice, as it continues to cook after it has been removed from the heat)

Add a little more oil after removing the cooked fish and toss in the garlic and ginger and stir. Add the thicker veges, , stir till they are half done and add the rest of the veges and the sauces:Oyster 1 TBS: Golden Mountain/Maggi seasoning 1/2 teaspoon: dash of fish sauce, dash of soy, stir and mix well for 10 seconds and serve.

We had a little brown rice with it too.

Wife just booked passage to Sunset City. Please let TFO know!

the shiv will like her

Rooms are readied, The Shiv has a bath booked, we look forward to the company Jed!!!!:bow:

We will send her home happy, and maybe a bit porky and with a new destination for her future home bro!:biggrin1:

Please don't bathe the Shiv. My dogs stink like the Beejesus and I don't want Thalia to get accustomed to great smelling dogs. BTW I don't smell so great after cooking all day either. Is there a Dowry?

Please don't bathe the Shiv. My dogs stink like the Beejesus and I don't want Thalia to get accustomed to great smelling dogs. BTW I don't smell so great after cooking all day either. Is there a Dowry?
:rofl:mad:dowry!

The Shiv is a weirdo, she ASKS for a bath every week!
On really cold days she is reluctant but with a promise of a smoked pigs ear she bolts into the bathroom!

And Jed, TFO is going to insist YOU shower too, bro!:caked:

:rofl:mad:dowry!

The Shiv is a weirdo, she ASKS for a bath every week!
On really cold days she is reluctant but with a promise of a smoked pigs ear she bolts into the bathroom!

And Jed, TFO is going to insist YOU shower too, bro!:caked:
FARK, I not coming then! Thalia's on her own!

Back