• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Valley Freedom Festival Staunton VA

tigerpaw

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything about this event being canceled? Was on the KCBS web site and ran across the note it was canceled. I had heard nothing about this from them. In fact we were asked about finding more judges at the Covington event and several there signed up for it. I was already contacted and confirmed to be there some weeks ago. So far I have nothing from them advising this is not going to occur. Anybody else heard anything?

I had signed up for this one, paid via credit card, and now cannot get any kind of response from anyone about getting my refund.....if I lay 225 dollars down at a harley dealership that is nothing new, but, hell, I at least get something in return for my money.....:evil:

Just heard from KCBS, due to the storms last weekend, they cancelled today because of power issues to support comp and the recovery effort in the area.

Look at the bright side, at least you found out today instead of Thursday...........

Last edited:
I had signed up for this one, paid via credit card, and now cannot get any kind of response from anyone about getting my refund.....if I lay 225 dollars down at a harley dealership that is nothing new, but, hell, I at least get something in return for my money.....:evil:

Maybe your cc can help. Call and talk to them. Might be covered under buyer protection.

Maybe they saw the trend of 3 EYZ BBQ and major storms and decide to err on side of caution.

If they got even half of what Covington got and some other areas along 81 corridor, it is understandable their having to cancel. I am sure repayments / credits will be issued but they may not have phone service even now to handle.

So where does the 3 EYZ storm of destuction and grands go this weekend? Can ya'll still get in somehwere and go for a three peat?

Bill
MABA TOY Chair

Dan, are you sure you didnt get this one pulled since I was going to finally get out and around to cook?....lol

Man. that's a bummer!
My wife and I were confirmed to judge and we had made plans to head up there.
We sure were looking forward to spending the weekend in the Virginia mountains!

Thanks for the information!!!

Back