Random Question

I lurk far more than I post. I'm a pretty quiet guy in real life too. I'm a newb when it comes to the fine art of smoking and queing, so I'm usually here to read and get ideas. I really don't have much to be able to positively contribute yet, so I just leach off everybody else.

I know I post more than my fair share.. I :blah::blah::blah: a lot. :mrgreen:

One of the best things I did to feel comfortable after becoming a member was entering a throwdown. Sure you may feel inadequate compared to some of the things people enter but the fun is well worth getting zero votes. Then I just naturally wandered into the woodpile to see where the whackadoodles lurk and have enjoyed that as well. Then found myself in the N&P area for a minute then let myself right on out of that nuthouse!

I lurk far more than I post. I'm a pretty quiet guy in real life too. I'm a newb when it comes to the fine art of smoking and queing, so I'm usually here to read and get ideas. I really don't have much to be able to positively contribute yet, so I just leach off everybody else.

Well don't Leach off of me. :)

Everybody's busy reading your profile, lol;). There's not a better forum out there for getting quick friendly knowledge quickly. Being on this forum is part of my many daily routines

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think it is a downside per se. Maybe it shows what a wealth of info there is to learn from all of the members here.

Honestly, this forum is moderated very well (IMO), the members are extremely welcoming, helpful, knowledgeable, innovative, and always eager to help other folks out. I personally have benefited from members going out of their way to help me out in various ways - sending me rub samples when I wasn't sure I wanted to sink some money into buying for myself, free smoking wood, etc.

I have been on a couple of forums in years past, and this is by far the one where I spend most of my time. There really is a spirit of brotherhood and sisterhood here. Its a treasure.

So kick back and learn what you can, help folks out if you have the opportunity, pay it forward whenever possible, and above all have a grand time makin' some good 'cue for your family and friends!

They just don't let me out of the Woodpile too often.

I do read a lot of the posts. Spend quite a bit of time in the comp forum as well.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Back