Myron Mixon's Smokers

Coffee.Guy

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
I recently attended one of Myron Mixon's classes at his home in Unadalia, GA and was wondering if anyone has experience with his new pit design....they are being fabricated in CT. The meat we smoked was the best i've EVER had!

The class was amazing and I HIGHLY recommend it ! Myron was friendly, forth coming and shared a ton of information regarding smoking, rubs & sauces

It aint the pit it's the Pitmaster & I can prove it. Did you ask Mr Friendly & Forthcoming about all the bad misleading recipes in his books?

It aint the pit it's the Pitmaster & I can prove it. Did you ask Mr Friendly & Forthcoming about all the bad misleading recipes in his books?

Can I assume you have met, cooked with Myron, or against him?

Your comment shows a lack of personal knowledge about the man.

TIM

I had one of is old "jacks old south pits". It was great. It was just too big for my needs. I only fired it up a few times a year. But it was well insulated and built like a tank. I would imagine his new ones are the same.

I'm pretty sure this thread is about his smokers....not how you feel about his personality.

If I had the money I'd buy one of is newer smokers.

I recently attended one of Myron Mixon's classes at his home in Unadalia, GA and was wondering if anyone has experience with his new pit design....they are being fabricated in CT. The meat we smoked was the best i've EVER had!

The class was amazing and I HIGHLY recommend it ! Myron was friendly, forth coming and shared a ton of information regarding smoking, rubs & sauces

What expierence level did you have going in to his class? How maby in your party? General thoughts about the class? I have been thinking of signing up for one

I saw Myron promote this model and cook on it on the Tonight show a four or five years ago when Comp BBQ was coming in to vogue due to it being popularized by the Food Network.
trashcan-cooker20copy.jpg

Back