MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 09-02-2005, 06:20 PM   #16
qman
Babbling Farker

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Grease Stains

Quote:
Originally Posted by willkat98
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcquer
First line of defense for grease stains is a good dog. Second is soap and a brush. Third is a month or two for sunshine and mother nature to take care of what's left. The occasional grease spill is just a natural part of things like, singed arm hair, soot smudges on your face, smelling like smoke and shrinking pants :D
You beat me to this one.

I got dogs that can lick through cement if grease stains are there.

You know them bristle grill cleaners full of gunk? I found mine way over by the fence, licked clean.

Checked both dogs tongues, no scratches or bleeding. How the fark they licked a copper bristle brush clean is beyond me.
Remember Kojak on TV and that farking sucker he always had shoved in his face. Maybe your dogs just carried that farking brush around in their mouths, like a huge lolliepop, till the grease melted. :D

Old 09-02-2005, 06:31 PM   #17
Bigdog
somebody shut me the fark up.

Bill's dog with a Kojak shaved head and a BBQ brush sticking out his mouth. Now that is a picture that I want to see.
Pitman for Andy Groneman at the All Things BBQ cooking classes.
Smoke on Brother KC
Father of the Fatty (the name) 4/20/04 on the BBQ Brethren with inspiration from Brother parrothead.
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-03-2005, 12:31 PM   #18
Bill-Chicago
somebody shut me the fark up.

Location: Chicago Southwestern Burbs, but always south of Madison Ave.
Name/Nickname : Professor Dickweed

New farker is a year old in 2 weeks.

She is teaching the 6yr old lab to be bad.

I open the door, they come in from the yard.

6yr old drops a apple branch/log JT gave me and was in the pile out back. Almost fully debarked the farking thing. Drop a piece of firewood on the kitchen floor. That is the first sound I hear.

11month old Lab comes in next. Walks into kitchen, and drops a 1 pound rock onto the kitchen floor. Thud!

What the Fark?!

I go in the yard, and the new farker dug down a good foot into the clay to start plucking mini boulders from the lawn.

I got a farking golf course in the yard. I should charge greens fees.

Fark!!

So Mafia, do whatever you can to preserve the patio. Its the only farking thing left in my yard.

That new farker of mine is intent on digging her way to China. To her surprise, she'll end up on the menu somewhere

The death of "willkat98"

Me: If you aren't woke, that means you're still sleeping, right?
Kid today: That's racist!

Bandera, M-BGE, WSM, Gold Kettle, Kenmore Gasser, 36Qt Turkey Fryer, ECB, Dutch Oven, Black Iron BBQ Viper-M, Blackstone 36" Griddle
Bill-Chicago is offline   Reply With Quote